Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day for one

Better late than never, right? Totally my life motto.

This is how I spent my Valentine's Day. The husband had a late night at work (hopefully his last for a while- woohoo new job!) so I treated myself to some of my favorites.

Enter: wine, pizza, and cake.

Wine: a very sophisticated, mellow Charles Shaw Cabernet Sauvignon...also known as Two Buck Chuck. Delicious, no matter what the price.

Pizza was easy peasy- pita topped with chunky tomato sauce, zucchini, red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, and monterey jack cheese. Broiled 'til crispy and melty. YUM!


Red velvet cupcake courtesy of a local pastry shop- yay cake!

I ate by the light of my laptop catching up on back episodes of GLEE. Not a bad way to get some quality alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment