Monday, August 13, 2012

Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole

I love hot breakfast.  Whether it's oatmeal or pancakes, I like something warm first thing in the morning.  Bake ahead breakfast casseroles have been my go-to breakfast item for years.  I'd made a 9x13 pan on Sunday night and Nick and I would split it throughout the week. 

Now with Sam on the scene, having a quick breakfast is more of a need than a want.  I jokingly refer to Sam as "the warden" and let me tell you, he runs a tight ship.   He demands several square meals a day and doesn't take kindly to waiting. 

He was nice enough to help me make this week's casserole, even got his hands a little dirty in the process.




I use this basic recipe as a jumping off point and generally add ham, cheese, and broccoli.  So good and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment