Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tea Crazy

Since I started staying home home with Sam, I've developed a few routines.  Dishes are done in the morning, pajama Tuesdays, toys picked up just before bed, ironing on Thursdays, and a cup of tea every afternoon. I brew it shortly after Sam goes down for his afternoon nap and savor the warmth and silence. 


I'm kind of obsessed with the holiday teas that are out right now.  The Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride from Celestial Seasonings is so delightful that I bought 4 boxes when I finally found them again at Target!  Candy Cane Lane is a great palate cleanser.  And, cross my heart, the Eggnogg'n from Bigelow ACTUALLY tastes like eggnog.   Now if you're an eggnog hater (and if you are- I hope you know you are on the naughty list!), you're not gonna be a fan.  But if you're a eggnog loving, Christmas song singing elf, you'll be all over this brew.  I've also had the Gingerbread Spice tea which is wonderful with a bit of sugar and milk. 

Tea is served up in one of my truly awesome mugs- the Christmas Disney Spode cup lives in our cupboard all year long and I bought the lemon one at a church auction 7 years ago.  

And the cow mug...well, she's just a moosterpiece (get it!?). 


These opinions are all my own- I wasn't compensated for any of my rave reviews...but I'm not opposed to the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I want to try the Sugar Cookie Tea. I've had the gingerbread one before and it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete